Back to School, 2013
Algebra II (3), Algebra II (4) and Trig/Stats (4)
This is my 5th year in Bedford. I taught in Lawrence, MA for two years before BHS. I taught English in China for 3 years.
Contact Information: Patrick_Morrissey@bedford.k12.ma.us, or call (781) 275-1700 Extension 8018. Twitter: @pmm888
Class Blog: www.pmm888.blogspot.com
- Missed work: All on Dropbox (Moodle for Trig/Stats). Google Calendar has my agendas and homework assignments. You can have access to my calendars! See post on August 30, 2013 on my blog.
- ASPEN: Grades and attendance posted on a regular basis. Public immediately. ABS=Absent, EX=Excused, NTI=Not Turned in.
- Calculator: Recommend; at least scientific calculator. More info at the BHS Math Web Site.
- Textbook: May leave at home. I will provide an outline of where we are in the textbook. Each unit has defined Objectives shared with students.
- As a department we have worked to align out units to the Common Core in Algebra II, and we are working toward a digital curriculum.
- Extra Help: X block, Tuesdays after school, mornings from 7:20 a.m. Ask for advanced notice. Email is fine.
- Stress Relief: http://pmm888.blogspot.com/2012/11/deep-breaths.html
What is on your mind?